cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEWB in CRMD_ORDER - New tab is not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to add new fields in header and item of CRMD_ORDER using EEWB.

After generating EEWB, the extensions are created without error, but the new tab is not visible in CRMD_ORDER.

If my understanding isn't wrong, the EEWB will create a new screen for the extension. There should be an entry of SCREEN that is created in the extension objects, for example SAPLZCRM_BTX_EEW_UI03 0100

and the function group of the screen is also should be created, for example ZCRM_BTX_EEW_UI03

In the next step, I will use the function group in Screen Sequence Control (CRMV_SSC) to set the new tab in CRMD_ORDER.

However the function group and the screen doesn't created in my case.

The following entries have been created in EEWB:

Function Module LIMU FUNC ZCRM_BTX_EEW_OBJTYP16

Data Element R3TR DTEL ZEEW_DATAELEMENT1601

Data Element R3TR DTEL ZEEW_DATAELEMENT1602

Data Element R3TR DTEL ZEEW_DATAELEMENT1603

Data Element R3TR DTEL ZEEW_DATAELEMENT1604

Data Element R3TR DTEL ZEEW_DATAELEMENT1605

Function Group R3TR FUGR ZCRM_BTX_EEW_AU16

Table R3TR TABL CI_EEW_CUSTOMER_H

Table R3TR TABL CI_EEW_CUSTOMER_I

Table R3TR TABL ZCRMT_BTX_EEW_ROOT16

Table R3TR TABL ZEEW_CUSTOMER_H16

Table R3TR TABL ZEEW_CUSTOMER_I16

Kindly help me with this issue.

Best regards,

Ahmad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The maximum extension allowed for EEWB screen is 10. By looking at your ZCRM_BTX_EEW_OBJTYP16, you are already on the 16. So, those fields will no show up on the screen.

Refer to OSS Note 1068113.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you all for the suggestions. My EEW now can be visible in the CRMD_ORDER. Based on note 1068113, I deleted unused EEW extension until the number of extension is below 10.

But, I have another question regarding the new tab because when I try to create again other new tab it was not generated. Currently, the total number of EEW extension in our system is only 5, which is below the maximum allowed. Does CRM 5.0 only provide 1 tab (screen) for EEW in CRMD_ORDER ? Means that each new field extension that will be created is only use same tab (screen) in the CRMD_ORDER ?

Thank you

Best regards,

Ahmad

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. It will be only one tab with multiple section

You can use the Badi generated by the EEWB to add the section title if you want to have a logical split on your section. The Badi is ZEEW_CUSTOMER_HXX (for header with XX the Badi number) or ZEEW_CUSTOMER_IXX (for item).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement like i need to add the fields created by EEWB to new tab, but there is already a tab exist for which all the fields

created by EEWB are getting added.Is it possible to add the fields created by eewb only to specific tab? or is there any other way to

fulfill this requirement? Please help me on this.

Regards,

Umesh J D

vikrant_guptarya
Participant
0 Kudos

I guess u might have taken care of it, plz check if the EEWC settings have been configured

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

see also FAQ note 1047266.

Regards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which version of CRM are you in?

Former Member