cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset addition reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to produce a report which shows fixed asset additions by month and by WBS element, and also includes the available budget to spend.

Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so what report transaction do I need?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I like the previous responder's idea better, but here is a manipulation that I use sometimes...

First, run the asset history sheet report S_ALR_87011990 for the period of time for which you are interested. Choose a sort variant that includes WBS element, and add WBS element to layout if not already done. There is also the asset transaction report S_ALR_87012039 if you want to limit the output to only acquisitions based upon run-time parameter of the 3-digit transaction codes you specify to be included. Again, be sure to use a version that includes WBS element.

Secondly, run the Budget to Actual report S_ALR_360100001 think, but use sort variant that includes WBS element.

Then use the Excel vLookup to combine rows from two downloads into Excel files. Key on WBS element to combine.

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great, thanks for the help both of you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help with this.

I have downloaded the file that was attached. How do I go about pulling this into SAP to extract my report?

Apologies for the query, but I'm not the most technical with this sort of work!

Thanks again!

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Take the help of an ABAPer to load this program in your system from SE38

It requires some basic abap skills..

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the attached file is not opening . can you please share the code. I have the same requirement.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Welcome to SDN

Refer this link http://uploading.com/files/8bee8929/Addition%2Bto%2BFixed%2BAssets_with%2Btime%2Bdep%2Bfields.txt/

I have given a program here.. which shows addition during the year

It does not have WBS - You can fetch it.. Also you can add budget related info

br, Ajay M