cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formula on IP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I've a calculation on IP sheet say variance which claculates at run time beteen 2 values. I've created query on multi provider with one basic cube and one is real time cube. I'm getting one value from basic cube and user will enter the one vlaue then I've a calculated key figure to calculate the variance.

Now I want to save the variance on real time cube. How could we achieve to get this workin.

Regards,

Charan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member5472
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot use calculate key figures for planning purpose.

You have to replicate the formula( used in calculated key figure) at planning unction level( pref fox ) and then store the values into a real kayfigure.

Check the concept of Inverse Formula and wether your landscape supports it or not ?

Thanks

Pratyush

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the solution is what your header says - create a formula.

regards

Cornelia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How could we save the formula value on IP cube because formula is not input ready key figure like restricted KF.

Charan.

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the result of the formula will be written into one of your key figures.

If you can not use any of the available key figures you need to create a new on, include it into your planning cube and store the results there.

regards

Cornelia

0 Kudos

Hi,

here is some information about [inverse formulas|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/20715] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Gregor