Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave Data in payslip

former_member792858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We follow attendence cycle from 26 to 25 of every and next month. And Payroll cycle is 1st to last of every month. System calculates LOP and Leave Quota accordingly. But the problem is with showing the leave taken on the payslip( Smart form).

Ex. If one employee has taken one CL on 27th of April, his leave consumed for the month is not showing anywhere.

sysem is working correctly..... As we have already run payroll of April without considering the leave entry of 27th of April. As we entered the leave in the month of May, it will not show on April Payslip.

And as the data is not in the month of May it is not showing in the payslip of May.

Now the question is how can I Show the leave Data of Previous month in current month,s payslip? What will be logic?

Regards

Nasim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Where ru generating the payslip from?

You call the leave data from Time and show in the payslip.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably your are readind the cluster table for leaves. But if you will read the infotype data instaed of cluster data, if may work.

former_member792858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

But How can extract data from 25th of previous month to 25th of current month. and put that in smart form. from Table p2001 we can pick data if date matches exacly. what will be the logic? how the ABAPer will pick data?

Please guide me.

Regards

Nasim

Former Member
0 Kudos

either you can pick the data based on exact dates on based on the leaves....

i mean to say suppose leave is from 24th to 28th of the period then either you can consider 2 days in first period based of end date of that period that is 25th. Or may be you can say that this leave is continuous from last period so you will show in the last epriod itself....

This absolutely depend on the client requirement how they want to show.

Logic can be like read the IT 2001 from 26th on last period to the 25th of current period (pick it from T549* series as period begin date and period end date). read teh data and dispaly accorngly.

Probably you can show some information note also for this so taht employee will know the deduction process.

former_member792858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have seen T549L, T549w, and T549u. But I never configured them . Can u guide me how to configure the tables and what are the implications?

Thanks

Nasim

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't need to configure the tables. Check table V_T549Q, thre you will find begda and endda mapped to period parameter.

Also i would suggest with R K reply if it is possible to pick data from time cluster table.. that will be more safe...as data can't be changed once time driver and payroll executed.

Edited by: Praveen Tiwari on Jun 1, 2011 6:38 PM

former_member792858
Contributor
0 Kudos

But we dont use time evaluation. In Payroll Log I can see the P2001 Data in the RAB table. But it comes in the previous month's Log if Retro run is there. How can I get that data from the previous months log and print in current month's payslip?

Nasim

Former Member
0 Kudos

then try to pick data from it 2001 only.