Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality certificate

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on quality certficates... my basic need is I have material with inspection plan. In the inspection plan two Master inspection characteristics are there. Now I have activated inspection type 89 for the material. Now created a manual inspection lot for this material. Then made results recording. Then made the usage decision. Now i want to take printout of the quality certificate for this inspection lot. what settings and configuration i need to do. Can anybody explain in detail with T-codes.

Quality certificate should contain material code, material description, MIC's, Limits, Actual results and other data...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey!

Fist you need to understand two things, form and profile. Form defines how your O/P will look like, SAP has standard form QM_QCERT_01, or you can use scripts as well, that depends on the requirement in hand.

In certificate profile you define the actual content of the certificate, like which characteristics to appear in the certificate.

Your requirement of material description, limits will be taken care of in the profile itself. There you can directly select inspection plan as your reference. So whatever you manitain in plan (Limits and all) will be printed in certificate.

Pls go through the following doc [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9002247f-4b7f-2c10-10ac-c6fe29807331?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true] for configuration in SPRO

So the steps are:

1. Form/Script selection/creation: Take ABAPer's help in SE71

2. Creation of certificate profile in QC01: Attach the form here for layout

3. Assign this profile to material/material group/mat-customer combination in QC15

4. Create certificate receipient in VV21

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quality certificate should contain material code, material description, MIC's, Limits, Actual results and other data...

all this data is depend upon the certificate profile you create in QC01.

For printing you can use QC51 with inspection lot number.

Explore tha Certificate profile for all possible input in the Certificate printing !!