cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About table ui element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

In my WDA application for table UI elements default rows are 5.If user find there are only 3 records matches his requirement he has to disable remaining 2 rows in table like this if another user find 7 records we have to disable remaining 3 rows.

How can i get this one.

Thanks you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set the property 'Visible Row Count' in table dynamically. Please check 'WDR_TEST_TABLE' application.

You have to determine the number of rows fetched, after select, or describe for internal table.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your requirement is not clear and can lead to different conclusions.

What you can do is to bind the visible_row_count to a context attribute. Set display_empty_rows to abap_false.

If you want to allow your user personalize the maximum number of rows to display then create a configuration controller and attribute which you can map to the visible_row_count.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

For Table UI visible row count by default is 5.If user found records are 3.Then i want to disable remaining 2 rows.How to approach for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Based on no of records that many rows you want to display right.

For this first you need to find out no of records that your table have. store in local variable, bind this variable to set visible row count property.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kissnas,

For example table has 100 records for one selection records are 40 and for other selection records are 33.Like this depending upon selections records will vary then how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

For example : Assume your table is filling with data after clicking some button.

you are getting data using select statement, after this select statement just use SY-DBCNT. and pass this value to one variable.

If you are using any FM pass this to export parameters. Bind this to your table visible row count property. supoose your table filled with 50 records count will be 50, 100 count will be 100, this visible row changes according your records.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

you want to set visible rows 5 or you want to display 5 records and remaining in disable mode??

You can acieve this using cell variants. create input_field and text_view both in table, so first 5 rows display input after 5th display text view.

OR I think by creating one more attribute of type wdy_boolean and bind it to all columns of table.

make it ABAP_TRUE or FALSE when your requirement fills.

you can also check this...

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Kris.

Edited by: kissnas on Jun 1, 2011 12:49 PM