cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory cube datamart from one BW system to other BW system

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement wherin I have to load the data from Inventory Cube 0IC_C03 from my old BW system to new BW system along with the markers & historical data.

So I have generated the Export datasource of 0IC_C03 and mapped with transformations to my new cube.

As per the 'Note 375098 - Data mart extraction from non-cumulative InfoCubes' , I have extracted using infopackage from the source infocube using the 0RECORDTP = 1 but I am not getting the option in DTP as 'Initial Non-Cumulative for Non-Cumulative values'.Since my datasource is not having the check box 'Opening balance'.

If I try running it as normal update then the DTP load is failing with the error as unlimited time characteristic as the 0calday is having the date 31.12.9999 for all marker records.

After the Full load (0RCEORDTP=1) to PSA,I also tried making the datasource to have 'Opening balance' marked using the ROOSOURCE table STCKUPD field and then tried using the option 'Initial Non-Cumulative for Non-Cumulative values' but still it's extracting zero records to Target cube from PSA.

Please guide me how to proceed with this without extracting the BX initialisation from R/3 system.

Thanks & Regards,

Ugendhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ugendhar,

did you manage to solve your issue? I'm getting the exact same problem....

Thanks,

Enric