cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Data missing in Performance overview section of EWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I was configuring EWAs for the systems in our landscape. I Created almost all systems and the reports are getting generated. But I found for one system that the Performance Overview Section is blank. All other data have been fetched from the Satellite system. This is an XI System. I had dome the recommendations mentioned in the Note 820622. Also I have checked the OS Collector status and found its running. In ST03n, I am able to see the workload details. Kindly help me to find a solution for this.

Thanks.

Regards,

Renju Aravind.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renju,

Please once again verify that have you maintained the system and product details properly in smsy.

and checkk the trouble shooting guide attached to the note [Note 1332428 - Missing data in service sessions from BI/CCDB|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1332428]

section 2.4.6 Missing performance data

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shivjansi ,

I have checked the configuration through LVSM. But everything is perfect. Also, I had gone through the troubleshooting guide. But still facing the issue.

Regards,

Renju

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the managed system transaction ST03/ST03N and check if you can see the data there for the current date.

Regards,

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I have checked the managed system ST03N, but everything is showing perfectly over there. But the same is not reflecting in the EW report. OS Collector is also working fine.

Regards

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the data is in ST03 this means it is being collected on the managed system, however it still has a few steps to get through

before that data is availavle in Solman in the service session.

You need to check the SDCCN logs on the managed system, specifically the EWA task, but also the Maintenance package too.

What you are looking for int he EWA SDCCN task log are any errors, as they may indicate that while the data is in ST03 perhaps there was an issue pulling that data from ST03, and you would see the error there.

If there are no errors, then you want to check the BI in Solman to ensur ethe data was written to the BI via the SM_<SID>CLNY<NO#>_BACK RFC. This can be checked by looking in Workcenter > RCA > E2E Analysis and then runnign the workload analysis on the SID in question, for the EWA date range, with granularity set to day. Here you can see f the performance data was written to the BI. If it was not you should perform Solman_setup and do the managed system setup.

If the data is present, and it is not in the service session, then the issue is with the BI RFC.

There are some notes that address issues relating to performance data, so you may want to check that, and ensure that AGS_UPDATE is up to date.

Regards,

Paul

JaredS
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

If this is a PI system and Solution Manager is on ST-SER 701_2010_1 with SP00, please review the following note that might be helpful.

1470008 - Review Point # 5 which recommends that you update the ST-SER 701_2010_1 SP level.

In additon, check that the system in SMSY is configured as outlined in http://service.sap.com/diagnostics -> landscape setup guide

and is not showing with a yellow exclamation mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jared Singh,

Thanks for your timely support.

I have checked the note 1470008; but my Solution Manager is on ST-SER 701_2010_1with SP level 06. So I think the issue will be in some other area. Also, The report is getting generated correctly in other PI systems with the same Pack level.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Renju Aravind.

JaredS
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Renju,

Please list the ST version.

In addition. check SMSY to verify that the configuration is setup correctly.

Check on the satellite system in SDCCN - in the 'done' tab for the last report and open the log file. Please check if there are any errors.

Regards,