Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ20n - No authorization to display network and activities

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing an authorization issue with network and activities.

When a network was called in transaction in CN23, it looks okay and displayed network and activities accurately.

When I opened the PROJECT in CJ20N and expand it to reach that network and activity. There network and activities are apprearing in RED, means I am not authorized to view them. Where as when I opened the WBS element in CJ20n to which Network and activites are linked, there again I found everything looks Okay.

So the problem only occurs when I am trying to expand project structure through project definition. In this case all networks and activities with in the project are appearing in Red color(no authorization).

Does anyone has ever come across this situation? Please share your thoughts ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Program bug.

SAP notes 1566884 and 1388924 are implemented and issue got resolved.

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you check on SU53, is it showing any lissing authorization??

Please check whether you have activated Access control list on network profile & assign those list on network activities.

Regards,

SL

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sam for quick response.

Yes, I checked SU53 and it says about some HR object and tried to trace in ST01 but nothing has come related to authorization.

We are not using ACL....and this is not coming for all projects...we have this issue with few projects only.

Former Member

This eror is related to ACL in network profile.

Please check that "No ACL" is selected in network profile configuration. If yes, you can execute transaction CNACLD- Delete Access Control List entry to see if any user id is set up for ACL for the project or network. If so, select all and delete them.

It should work with this solution.

Thanks