cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order replication with incomplete configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

when the product configuration of an item is incomplete (assignment block u201CConfigurationu201D shows u201Cincompleteu201D), there is no error in the application log. As a consequence, this order is replicated to ECC. How to prevent orders replication with incomplete configuration to ECC by adding an error message to the application log, so the order status shows "Contains Errors" and replication is not triggered?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked, there is no "incompleteness" tab in "basic functions"

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check again. It is on 15th place.

Former Member
robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of CRM are you using. I'm on CRM 7.0, but I'm pretty sure that it was available also in CRM 4.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm on CRM 7.0 too. I will give a link for larger screenshot

http://s009.radikal.ru/i310/1106/bd/3f759b69a8d2.jpg

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Strange. I have it between payment cards and Text management. Then you can use badi approach to set error checks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,thanks for reply,

could you please explain in details how to check if incomplitenes check has this control and set error flag?

Thanks

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Incompletenes is defined under spro>crm>basic functions>incompleteness>define incompletness procedure

There define new procedure, link it to desired Transaction/Item. And under details set the check on proper fields. But all are not available.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if incomplitenes check has this control. If yes, set error flag and the replication will not be performed.

If incompliteness procedure doesn't have this attribute, then you will have to code in badi for item_check that when the data are incomplite, you create error message.

If you will need info of badi and code sample for error message, let me know.

Regards.