Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

posting between customer reconciliation account

Dear Experts,

We have wrong posting in Customer account XXX (with reconcl.account A) then we should reclass/transfer posting from the wrong reconciliation account A to reconciliation account B (customer YYY).

Which transaction code to be used?Is it possible to do mass reclass customer account?

Pls advice.

Thank you in advance

Former Member


You can change reconciliation account in customer master data but you can't in old documents from that one. You just can creat new documents with recnciliation account updated.

SAP Standard provides F101 tcode for adjustment. It uses anothers accounts to manage the differences between the documents but your document won't get account change.

The only way to change reconciliantion acc in old titles is reversing and recreating (or clearing old document and opening a new one)

Notice: chage reconciliaiton accounting in master record and check the warning message. Take a look on that instructions.


0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question