cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Scenario for Enhanced Interface determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am modeling the integration scenario for 1:N Mapping case, that is 1 outbound Interface and 3 inbound Interfaces. I am finding difficultly in modeling the integration scenario for enhanced interface determination.

Kindly provide me inputs in configuring this case.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to do something like this:

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you got my question wrong, here i am configuring the Integration Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I understand, but i don't understand where the problem is in Integration Scenario configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me explain the scenario first.

IDOC to multiple Files where i am using Enhanced interface determination with 3 receivers. For this scenario i am not able to configure the Integration scenario because there is no option for enhanced interface determination in integration scenario.

Let me know if you have any inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you look this help?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/42/ed364cf8593eebe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

2. Integration Directory: Define the interface determination.

Note the following:

○ The outbound interface of the multi-mapping must be entered as the sender interface in the key of the interface determination.

○ The interface determination type must be set to Enhanced.

○ Select the multi-mapping you defined previously from the Integration Repository.

To select the interface mapping, use the input help ().

The target interfaces of the interface mapping are displayed in the Inbound Interfaces frame.

The number of messages (for an inbound interface) created in the mapping step is displayed in the Occurrence column.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What version do you use? If you are using PI 7.1 and above, Please see this [link|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90dcc6f4-0829-2d10-b0b2-c892473f1571?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true].

You get answer in this link.