cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Rec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing E Rec for a govt organisation having the defined hiring process of newspaper advertisment , application with DD and reservation for SC/ST categories etc. Please assist me understand dealing below scenarios:

- How can we post positings in different Indian languages ( Hindi & Indian regional languages). This would involve how much enhancement & effort?

- For different publishing channels different posting details have to be sent, so does the user has to change positing details individuall and publish to each channel. (Different advertisement to different publishing channels)

-Is Newspaper agencies integration is standard offering? and how to send customised advertisement to the vendors with facy text representation- highlighting text and colourful text.

- Can authorization access to a perticular dept given to (eg. publishing part to ABC department, requisition part to different epartment users_

- The initial screening, conduct written exam, sending of exam certificates is outsourced to a third party. How to restrict thier role and still provide access to reject applicants whos result is not qualifying.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

- I just checked and Hinid isn't generally supported in E-Recruiting at all.

- you can use publication via XI where you send the data in the form you want to the particular channel

- not if you don't give them access to the talent pool via authorization object P_RCF_APPL RCF_APPL.

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nicole,

You response definately helps me.

Regards

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

- If you have set-up that language in the system you can add it as E-Recruiting language in V_T77RCF_SELANGU and choose it for the different publications afterwards.

- If you have different channels you want to publish the posting you have to create an own publication for each channel.

- Is Newspaper agencies integration is standard offering? -> don't know which requirement you have here exactly - an agency access?

- You can create different roles with the particular authorization objects and values you are granting each user

- same as last question -> a propriate role authorization concept

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

thanks a lot for your inputs.

- Reagarding language I am doubtful that does E-Recruiting support Hindi for different publications.

- If you have different channels you want to publish the posting you have to create an own publication for each channel.-> OK thanks

- Is Newspaper agencies integration is standard offering? -> don't know which requirement you have here exactly - an agency access?

My client wants to publish the cutomized posting advertisement to newspaper agencies. Basically send the posting in form it is published in the newspaper (same presentation of article).

- You can create different roles with the particular authorization objects and values you are granting each user

- same as last question -> a propriate role authorization concept--> Ok, thanks. But if we integrate 3rd party and give access for selection activities they will be accessable to talent pool.?

Regards

AM