cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issued Bond

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

When setting up the bond issuance (04X-300) with position management procedure the system creates at maturity a flow DBT_B002 (Securities gain (planned outflow). Can somebody please explain why this update type is used? In what case it makes sense? Can I simply deactivate this one? When is it used, In what case?

Also for my functionality it does not make sense. How can I deactivate this? I already tried deleting the update type in derived business transactions, but the system does not allow this. Also making posting indicator not relevant is not good idea, because update type is used somewhere else.

A colleague of mine suggested adding it the update type to position indicators, but this also doesn't work.

Anyone else an idea?

kr,

Stef

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the issue price of the bond and the final repayment price. Mostly it is the difference between these two prices which will be triggered as the planned security gain.

Can you please let us know the flows in the security position.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We issued a bond for 1.000.000 u20AC @ price 99,812140 %.

At final repayment we need to repay the full 100%.

The system then generates at maturity a flow DBT_C004 for the amortization 1.878,60 u20AC (difference between 100% and 99,812140 %). This flow I can understand. This flow needs to be posted.

But it also generates the flow DBT_B002 - Securities gain (planned outflow) (derived business transaction) for 1.000.000 u20AC, this one needs to be posted according to system. But this flow has already been posted at maturity, flow SAM7100 so normal maturity flow.

kr,

Stef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is exactly the eror that I am having, can you please let me knwo the reason for this and the solution to this issue.

Best Complents

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

With reference to the query for the finaly repayment SAM7100 check whether the effects of the position components has been maintained in the configuration Treasury and risk management- Transaction manager-general setting -accouting-setting for position management - set the effects of update types on position managment .

since the repayment effect on position managment hasnt been maitained hence the repayment is termed as a outflow so for repayment outflow a derived business transaction has been triggerred .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the steps configured in your PMP for 04X? Which transactions are you executing as part of period end activities?

Regards,

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abihnav,

For used PMP 1030 we only have setup amortization 7000

So for end of month actions we only trigger TPM1 to calculate the amortization.

Thanks for helping me out on this one!

kr,

Stef