cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Control GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

How can we create initiator and Stages in GRC10 , We are not able to find place where we put condition in initator.

Please also guide us how to create a stage as well.

Thanks,

Jagat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do workflow configurations in MSMP (SPRO --> GRC --> Access Control --> Workflow --> Maintain MSMP).

Regards

Rajan Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ranjan for your reply.

Can you please provide more clarification on the same , I have followed below steps

Step1 u2013 Click on Maintain MSMP Workflows

Step2-Click on Display/Change button Select SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST-->Click on Next Button

After that how we can proceed for Initiator and stages creations

Thanks,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagat,

You need to maintain initiator trigger in BRF+ and stages in "Maintain Path" step of MSMP.

Rajan Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan,

I think you didn't get my problem. In 5.3 we define initiator in which we define the condition like request type is new and priority is high, So Same thing where we define in the GRC 10?

Similarly were we create the stages?

Thanks,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagat,

In GRC 10.0 you need to use BRF+ for defining all conditions according to which initator will get triggered along with a rule set trigger. Then you need to use that rule set trigger created in BRF+ in MSMP workflow for defining the paths and stages.

Workflow configuration in GRC 10.0 is totally different from GRC 5.3 (Conept remains the same).

You can go to BRF+ from following path: SPRO> GRC> Access Control --> Workflow --> Define BRF.

I hope your question is answered.

Regards

Rajan Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Rajan,

Now we are able to create BRF Initiator rule , For Stages and Path creation i am following below mentioned steps

Step1- From SAP Execute maintain MSMP Workflow

Step2- NWBC Window is opened , Clicked on Display/Change button and select SAP_GRAC_Access_request process id-->Click next button

Step3- Click on Add Button -->Define Rule id as "Z_TEst1" , Rule type - BRF Plus rule and Rule kind - initiator rule

Step- Once i click on save button it will pop message "Please enter a valid Rule-ID"

Appreciate if you help me on this

Thanks in Advance

Jagat

Edited by: JagatBir Singh on Jun 2, 2011 9:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagat,

You have to create a rule ID in BRF+ first before going ahead with MSMP. You can create BRF rule Id using SPRO> GRC>Access control--> Workflow --> Define Workflow-Related MSMP Rules.

A rule ID 005056A149891EE0A2.................... will be generated which you need to ass in MSMP.

You also have to define condition against this rule ID in BRF+.

Regards

Rajan Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajan for your quick help ;

Below are he steps that we have performed till now .

1.Created rule id in BRF with condition .

2.In MSMP maintain workflow we are able to create path ,stage everything but in Maintain rule step

we are not able to create anything .

You mentioned mapping of rule ID ,Can you please tell me how we can do that .

Your help is highly appreciated .

Best Regards

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan,

Can you please help me to reolve this issue.

Thanks,

Jagat

Edited by: JagatBir Singh on Jun 3, 2011 10:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a ramp-up customer you will most probably have access to the RKT materials for AC10.

http://service.sap.com/rkt

You will find your answers pefectly illustrated in documents:

• MSMP Workflow Configuration

• Business Rules Framework (BRF)

Cheers,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan,

Hope you are doing well.

I have created BRF Rule @ SPRO>GRC>Access control> Workflow>Define business rule framework , But i am not able to get that rule at the time when i am defining the Workflow-Related MSMP Rules

So can you please let me know once BRF Rule is created " id - 1078D28404571EE0A481E3E204EC5935" where i have to assign the same to MSMP.

Thanks in Advance

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jagat,

You have to add this rule ID along with trigger rule set (Created in BRF) in MSMP.

Go to Maintain MSMP> Display/Change> Access_request> ADD> Rule ID--> Save.

Similarly add trigger rule set to rule ID in same step.

There are some bugs in SP03 which will not allow you to maintain from frontend. In that case you can use transaction "GRFNMW_CONFIGURE" or upgrade to SP04.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards

Rajan Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan,

Thanks for the reply.

But still no luck , still we are not able to get Rule id in MSMP through GRFNMW_CONFIGURE t-code -->Maintain Rules.

Please reply ...Struggling

Thanks,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

JAGAT,

Rule ID will not come in F4 help list. You have to maintain the rule ID manually.

Click on Maintain Rules --> Edit --> New Entry --> Enter rule ID (Manually).

Regards

Rajan Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan,

When i click on GRFNMW_CONFIGURE -->Main Rules below mentioned fields are coming

Process Type

Header DDIC Struct

HDr Rule DDIC Struct

Line item tab type

Routing Rule DDIC

Agent Rule DDIC Etc

Please let me what information i have to put in these fields

Thanks in Advance

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan,

Can you please help me further ....Really Struggling.

Thanks,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please help me on this ..... Rajan,Vit Vesely , Alpesh, Frank and other GRC gurus appriciate if you guys help me to resolve this

issue.

Thanks in Advance

Jagat

Edited by: JagatBir Singh on Jun 8, 2011 3:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagat,

Procees as follows:

1. Select SAP_GRAC_AR row and click on Maintain Rules on left side.

2. Create a new entry with Rule Kind: Initiator, Rule Type: BRF flat Line by Line, Rule ID: <ID generated by BRF>, Desrciption:xxxxxxxx.

3. Maintain Rule result set for the same (created in BRF).

4. Go to transaction GRFN_GEN_VERSION and generate rules for SAP_GRAC_AR process type.

Regards

Rajan Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan,

Thanks a lot dear

Now We are able to process these steps

1. Select SAP_GRAC_AR row and click on Maintain Rules on left side.

2. Create a new entry with Rule Kind: Initiator, Rule Type: BRF flat Line by Line, Rule ID: <ID generated by BRF>, Desrciption:xxxxxxxx.

3. Maintain Rule result set for the same (created in BRF).

But after that we are not able to generate Version @ maintain MSMP and we are getting below mentioned error:-

• MSMP process SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST version IMG Configuration Tables contains errors

• Version could not be generated

• Maintain route mapping for rule GRAC_AR_INITIATOR for process ID SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST

• Initiatior Result 'GRAC_DEFAULT_RESULT' (Rule 'F/GRAC_AR_INITIATOR') not mapped

Please help............

Thanks in Advance

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan,

Still i am struggling with initiator and workflow......Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Jagat

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Jagat,

you're not going to understand this through SDN posts. Please ask your SAP RampUp coach for the RKT documentation.

Frank.

Answers (0)