Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRODUCTION ORDER CONFIRMATION SHOULD NOT ALLOW TO SAVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Greetings.

We are using tr.code CO12 & CO15 for Production Order Confirmation.At the moment if the stock is not enough it still allows us to save & goes into COGI(Automatic Goods Receipts:Error Handling).

Now my issue is that how can we block this,i mean not allowing the production order confirmation entry to save itself if the stock(Components) are not sufficient at particular location.

Any help would be highly appriciated.

Best Rgds

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the setting in OPK4:

If good movement are not correct qty , than system will give error and production not confirm means it will not allow to save production order.

Setting : General individual entry : click on good movement.

Regards

vinod

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

Assuming you have set the backflush indicator for the compoennts and if there is any error goods movement during

confirmation and if you do want to save means,then check in OPK4 for the order type and plant combination whether the check

box termination for in correct goods movement is included.If not means include this check box and check the results(in the

second tab page - Individual Entry general).

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir, there are two ways for meeting yours requirement.

Either you coul dod this at the time of production order creation. You could check the availabilty of the material at the time of production order creation or saving.Used OPJK, in material avaialabilty tab Put "3" No releases if parts are missing.or no creation of production order if the material is not being availabale.

or You could do the same in conmfirmation profile"OPK4",in "Individual Entry Tab"in error Handling/ Logs tick marks "Good movements and termination of Incorrect goods movements".This will terminate the confirmation if any shortage of material is there in storage location

Thx

Bhupendra Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your quick replies.

I have chacked the settings in OPK4. The check boxes are already tickmarked aginst "Goods movements" & "Termination for Incorrect Goods Movts" in Error handling/logs.

But it still allows to save the production order confirmation.Our main purpose is that we do not want to allow the goods receipt happens if their is shortage of components.

Plz advice.

Best Rgds

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Setting in OPK4 .. individual entry screen are only valid for transaction CO11N.

Try posting your confirmation through CO11n. Transction code CO12 and CO15 does not stop you to post confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Since we have many entries to be post on daily basis we can not use tr.code CO11N.

We have to post entries via tr.code CO12 only.

Plz advice if any other suggestion to stop thoes entries.

Best Rgds

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check first with CO11N.. does OPK4 setttings work with Co11n... as i explained earlier?

you may need to use User exit In CO12.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I did check CO11N.But since we are using CO12N & CO15 only,CO11N might not work in our case.I do not have any idea about user exit too.

Plz advice.

Best Rgds

Nitin

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

Check with this BADI - WORKORDER_GOODSMVT - Business Add-In PM/PP/PS/PI orders: auto. goods movement

Give a try with these methods,

GM_SCREEN_OKCODE_CHECK Goods Movement Overview: OK Code Check

COGI_AUTHORITY_CHECK Postprocessing: Authorization Check

COGI_POST Postprocessing of Incorrect Goods Movements

Regards

Mangalraj.S