cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO calculation schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPiens,

i have a scenario that is i want to put some amount in PO calculation schema under a condition type.for this amount i want to calculate vat/cst in my tax code.there alse i had put the same condition type in my tax calculation procedure.

so how can i get populate the condition value from PO schema to tax schema.

Regards,

Umu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the pricing procedure for your condition type assign subtotal "4" - subto

In the tax procedure for the VAT/CST condition types assign the routine 362 at AltCBV

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its clear that in PO, the tax code links calculation schema to tax calculation procedure.

Why should populate the "total amount in calculation schema " to tax calculation procedure. The amount taken into tax procedure as "Base amount" by maintaioning base price (BASB) with 362 routine in tax procedure (OBYZ). If you want "amount in tax calculation procedure to populate in the PO, create a condition type & keep N in Cond.category and add in calculation schema .

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Umesh Mishra

While making the condition do-not tick on the Accruals column in Tab Control data 2 then tax will be calculated on the condition in the PO.

Steps:

Transaction code: SPRO

Node Define Calculation Schema

Path: IMG  Material Management  Purchasing  Conditions  Define Price Determination Process  Define Calculation Schema

Node Define Condition Types

Path: IMG  Material Management  Purchasing  Conditions  Define Price Determination Process  Define Condition Types

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What tax procedure u r using TAXINN OR TAXINJ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using TAXINN procedure

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did u create condition record in FV11 usng the condition type in TAXINN,If not do that first

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murugan,

In po calculation schema it is working fine.but the requirement is when i put this condition type in po calculation schema the value must be fetched in my tax calculation schema.

for this i had already defined the condion type in PO calculation schema and also in tax calculation procedure.

so how this condition type will fetch the value from PO schema to TAX schema.

Regards,

Umu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPiens,

anybody have an idea for this.

Regards,

Umu

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do u want to enter value PO schema & why do u want the value to flow in TAX schema.I dont understand the logic here

There is only one scenario in CIN ,where in u enter the value in PO schema & the value will flow into tax schema

The scenario is when u purchase a imported material from a local dealer u can avail the 4 % ,for which SAP has given a note

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya Murugan i too agree with you. Umeash your requirement is not clear. Please clearly explain the business requirement.

Regards,

MOhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murugan,

The requirement is like this bcoz this value will be added to calculate for cst/vat only.

suppose my base value is 1000.the excise will be calculated on this 1000 Rs say 100 rs

now normally the vat/cst is calculated on 1000+100(ED). but in my case there is some extra amount is there for which i dont want to calculate the ED but want to add for VAT/CST calculation only.

that is 1000100thevalue i put in my PO schema.

hope u understand my requirement.

Regards,

Umu

Edited by: Umesh Mishra on Jun 9, 2011 3:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

i am not clear what exactly you are looking for.

But i will give you some thought.

use the condition type MWST or create a new conditon (ZVAT/ ZCST) and add this condition in to your calculation schema. maintain this condition with the percentage using MEK1 transaction.

calculation schma :

PB00---- 100

ZVAT--- 14% 14

try it.

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The condition type for tax calculation has to be created in OBQ1 & assigned in OBQ3.

Have u done that for CST & VAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I have created the condition type and assigned it to tax procedure but still the value is not get populate here which i am putting in po calculation schema.

Regards,

Umu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

did you maintained that condition?

or please explain to me how you created the condition type and what is the access sequence is.

regards,

VJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me which condition type you are using in pricing schema,is it to be included in base value on which you want to calculate the tax.

Regards

Lokesh