cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI for Special Stock E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends ,

Business requirement is i receive material directly to sales order and do the PGI for the same , we are not a manufacturing unit .

issue is

i have booked my material to Sales Order and my material becomes SPECIAL STOCK E , now when i do PGI for the same SALES ORDER the same stock should be picked but it is showing you have 0 material available .

please guide how to do PGI for SALES ORDER Stock .

Thanks

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my understanding

you can do GRN with movement type 101

Then you transfer stock from unrestricted stock to sales order stock by movement type 413 E and then delivery & PGI

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Adesh for your valuable suggestions .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MMBE , pls check if it is showing as Sales Order Stock with the specified Quantity. Then you have to check the storage Location which is defined as default for the Shipping Point & Plant in T Code OVL3.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes stock is showing as SALES ORDER stock and in ovl3 we have not set default storage loaction we give storage location ourselves while creating sales order .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Please check the movement type in the delivery, in the "goods movement data" tab page i believe it should be 601 E.

2. If 1 is true check if you have assigned the "special stock" E in the item category.

3. For uploading the stock against the sales order, I believe you are using movement type 521 E. Please check if 521 movement type is assigned in the schedule line, in "Movement Type 1-Step" field.

Please let me know your feedback.

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

1 . mvt . type is coming 601 not 601 E

2 . Yes , i have assigned SPECIAL STOCK E in item category .

3 I am not uploading the material , but i am purchasing the material from vendor directly to SALES ORDER .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The movement type for sales order stock should be 601E. I assume that you know, the special stock indicator "E" is 6 column right to the movement type 601 on the "goods movement data" tab page in the delivery.

If the special stock indicator is not there check the "MRP" veiws in the material master. "MRP1","MRP3".

Check the following fields:-MRP TYPE

AVAILABILITY CHECK

STRATEGY GROUP

Check the movement type you are using during GRN, MIGO. it should be 521 E. Assign it in the scedule line as mentioned earlier.

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Edited by: aadesh123 on Jun 1, 2011 8:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Adesh ,

yes i know movement type should be 601 E in goods movement tab which is not coming ,

my material type is PD availibity check is 02 and nothing in strategy group .

we are using mvt type 101 E for GRN against purchase order .

please correct me if i am wrong .

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adesh ,

we are not a manufacturing unit , we do not use production order .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logically if you don't have a production order the movement type should be 521 E. Anyways try to assign 101 in schedule line.

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Adesh ,

i have assigned mvt type 101 in the schedule line, in "Movement Type 1-Step" but still the the same error .

Thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the item is getting confirmed in sales order, in the schedule lines tab page at the item level.and check the scedule line also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes