cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only one delivery to be allowed against one Sales order at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement for some material in sales order if SO quanity is 25 we want that system should allow to create delivery of all 25 quanity one time we try to use Max.Part.Deliv. at item level by amking as 1 but system is juts giving the message and alowing to create multiple delivery, can we map as per our requirement.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zafar,

your requirement of complete delivery required for some materials only, so it has to be taken care manually when user creates sale order, for those specific items complete delivery should be marked at item level (run availability check for the item and mark for complete delivery).

If you want a permanent solution, please go for a development - define a table & maintain all the materials which are required to be delivered as complete delivery and then modify the sales order program, there is a specific include where the abaper can do this code change.

Regards

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Insted of using Max. Part deli. I have use the filed *Part.dlv./item* in sales order creation at item level in shipping tab by selecting value as 'C' my problem solve to need to maintain this at customer master or any other seperate coding.

regards,

zafar

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain partial delivery per item as 'C' in shipping tab of customer master.