cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Webdynpro Screen---INVOICE DISPLAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have developed a application to create, display INVOICE.

What client want is now that on our display screen to have a button by which we can give a print out.

1. I was thinking how to go about it and then i tested with CTRL + P button and it can help out as it can be useful

to print the screen.

2. But how to use this short key on that button ?

Also is there any better way to do that ?

*We dont want to use Adobe as we have almost developed the entire app. and just for one print func. we dont want to

leverage adobe forms.

Please give your valuable suggestions

Regards

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Abhinav

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

As far as I know if you want to print the webdynpro application, then you have to either create Adobe Forms or SMART FORMS. If you go by standard CTRLP functionality, it will only take printout of the visible screen not the entire screen. So if you invoice fits in one screen or page, then you can try with CTRLP.

I never tried this before but few weeks back I was going through this link. May be it will help you.[ Printing Web Dynpro ABAP Applications|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/f8/872806981d4411b5ce51a00207ed31/content.htm]

But I would recommend you to go with Adobe Forms for printing.

Regards

Abhinav S

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi bhanu,

you can make a button on the screen and den trigger a smartform on click of a button by which you can flow your data shown to that smartform.

i guess this will solve your problem

thanks and regards,

sahai.s