cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country Key in IT0006 Default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know where the Country Key in IT0006 gets defaulted from ? From which field it is automatically getting defaulted ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

When we hire a person in info-type 0000 we define PA for the particular person. Every PA is connected to a particular Company Code which in turn is connected to Country grouping which you can see in table V_T500P. According to this country grouping all the other Info-Types will be generated for the person.

Hope this will clarify your issue.

--

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I was even sure that it has to be picked up by through Personnel Area. But the Country key in IT0006 is IN and in T500P, it is the Molga which is 40 (an example as India). Just trying to find where exactly this is picking from..

Cheers

Vijay

Edited by: Vijay Sundaresan on Jun 2, 2011 1:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay,

Molga and country key are inter-related you can see it in T500L.

--

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I understand that they are inter related but I was just wondering whether they could have used such a logic to default in IT0006.

Thanks for your help anyways... that helps...

Cheers

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay, I am not able to understand that what is the confusion left with you now.

What i can say more on it is - Different countries have different address format..take for eg. that in India we use 6 digit pin code, which will not be the same for other counties. so for some specific countries SAP has customized IT0006 acc. to the requirement and relate this Info-type to Molga/Country Key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I dont have any confusion on this. I was just wondering whether they have used this logic to default this. It was good that you confirmed me as well. Thanks.

Cheers

Vijay

former_member226203
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please see the view V_T582L.