cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPF is calculating double for the IT267 wagetype. ( off-cycle & Regular )

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My issue is the EPF is calculating twice in the WT of IT267.

Once in Off-cylce payroll and second time in Regular payroll run.

Your immediate response is highly appreciable.

Thanks.

Aadi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 reason may be that you are processing the same wage type in those 2 places....

2nd may be that you are either processing IT0267 in regular payroll or you are processing IT 14 or 15 in off-cycle payroll.

Check the same.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply. I appreciate your effort.

We are using IT14 and 15 in regular payroll run. IT0267 in Off-cycle payroll run.

Tq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

then are you processing the same wage type by both the infotype????

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

No. We are not processing the same wagetype.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain us in detail what exactly is your requirement and how you are doing in system, bcos normally as praveen told this problem occurs only if you process the same Wage type in 2 IT simelteneously, otherwise this problem should not come.

So explain us wat exactly your doing and what is your requirement.

Regards,

TATA.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In normal process, when we run off-cycle run for the bonus.. In off-cycle the bonus amount will paid and the EPF calculation will do in the regular run for both off-cycle payment & regular payments through the EPF arrears.

In my case, it is calculating the EPF through off-cycle payments and through arrears in regular again for the same amount.

hope it will clear you.

Thank you for your reply.

-AADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, I feel that statutories will not contribute in off-cycle payments and if in your statutories are contributing means then i guess in offcycle or regular as you said both areas are coming as you said.

In any one area it is coming display mode but i think /560 will not affect with the PF arrears amount, let us confirm in both side bcos of this arrears values is /560 affecting or not......

Pls check properly and let us knw.

Regards,

TATA.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the both RT across /560 and confirmed that it is calculated double and paid double. We need to calculate EPF in off-cycle only.

Regards,

AADI

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aadi

Will you please check the technical wage types related with EPF ( for eg ?3F series for india) . what is the amount populating in it for you ?

0 Kudos

Dear Sujith,

Thank you for your reply.

by the way I'm working on MY payroll.

I checked technical wage type /111 total EPF amount - it including the bonus amount.

Rgds

AADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well if you have a requirement to include the off-cycle payment for PF contribution, then take care of following points -

1. Process different wage types for the off-cycle and normal payroll run.

2. Don't try to import the off-cycle wage type to the normal payroll. If it is not avoidable then try to use a dummy wage type which is not being cumulated into /111.

I feel that you need off-cycle payment wage type to cumulate into annual regular salary so that system can reach at the correct annual taxable amount. Let us know if there is any other use of it.

- Praveen