cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR Management View - Role Analysis Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have successfully performed uploading the rules without any error, user/role/profile full sync, full batch risk analysis and management report. We are getting some results for risk analysis and users analysis under management view but for role analysis we are getting zero results.

Recently we have changed the JCo pool configuration settings, do I need to restart the Server?

Currently we are using SAP Adaptive RFC connector for RAR. Do we need to change Adaptive RFC to SAP JCo.

Please advice me what could be the reason.

System Configuration:

RTA's VIRSANH SP13 and VIRSAHR SP11

SAP GRC AC SP11

When I see the background job log, I see the following message. "java.lang.Null.PointerException. Is it OK to run background job with this java exception. How can I resolve this exception,

May 30, 2011 2:28:48 PM com.virsa.cc.common.util.ExceptionUtil logError

SEVERE: null

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.virsa.cc.comp.wdp.IPublicBackendAccessInterface$IAuthForUserInputElement.wdGetObject(IPublicBackendAccessInterface.java)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeElement.getAttributeAsText(NodeElement.java:888)

at com.virsa.cc.comp.BackendAccessInterface.execBAPI(BackendAccessInterface.java:401)

at com.virsa.cc.comp.BackendAccessInterface.executeBAPI(BackendAccessInterface.java:302)

at com.virsa.cc.comp.wdp.InternalBackendAccessInterface.executeBAPI(InternalBackendAccessInterface.java:4227)

at com.virsa.cc.comp.wdp.InternalBackendAccessInterface$External.executeBAPI(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176)

Apr 20, 2010 2:28:48 PM com.virsa.cc.xsys.meng.ObjAuthMatcher <init>

FINEST: ObjAuthMatcher constructed: 0ms, #singles=17, #ranges=0, #super=0

Thank you in advance.

Edited by: POOJAGOPAL on Jun 1, 2011 5:18 AM

Edited by: POOJAGOPAL on Jun 1, 2011 7:25 AM

Edited by: POOJAGOPAL on Jun 1, 2011 7:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

I would upgrade the GRC AC to SP13 as well since your VIRSANH is on 13.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Are you going to upgrade to SAP GRC AC SP13 ( I am bit confused).

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Poojagopal

Edited by: POOJAGOPAL on Jun 3, 2011 8:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pooja,

What I meant to say was that since your RTA is at SP13 your GRC AC componenet should also be on SP13. GRC isk nown to cause problems when RTA's are not in sync. Also make sure to upgrade to the latest patch level of SP13 becuase if I rmember correctlly that intial release had the problem in RAR where the reports would not run.

Regards,

Chinmaya