cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding Tax posted from SD to FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My question is the following in the sistem i'm working we need to use the withholding tax, we already made all the customizing in SD and in FI. In the Tcodes of FI all is working fine, in SD the tax is shown. But in the moment we save the billing document and post to FI, the withholding tax is not shown. We apply the note SAP Note 178824 - Withholding tax from SD for countries other than Argentina but we still have the problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having a similar problem and urgently need a solution. In my case, having done all the configuration in SD and FI, the FI customer withholding tax works perfectly but that in SD isn't working. The condition line shows up in the condition table in the sales order but the line is blank and nothing is calculated. Should it be so? On analysis, no error message is given and the condition record is found. What could be the problem? In VK11, when I tried to create condition record, I could only enter a single withholding tax codes and the amount. the unit (percentage) isn't defaulted either. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whtehr you have done configuration in the following path-

Financial Accounting (New) > Financial Accounting Global Settings (New) > Withholding Tax > Extended Withholding Tax > Calculation > Withholding Tax Type > Assign Condition Type to Withholding Tax Type

Regards

Milind Sonalkar

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Do you face any error. May be there is some problem in the routine you set in FIBF. Please check it out. Please further tell me the customizing you did for it so that your issue could be resolved.

Regards