cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting level 01 and 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How can I change automaticule posting level 01 into 10. I have a lof of documents with posting level 01 and when I execute task: balance forrward this posting level is changed in posting level 00. I cannot load data from SAP correctly to new period.

Is it possible to change posting level from 01 into 10 automaticle?

Please help me.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

anka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I change automaticule posting level 01 into 10. I have a lof of documents with posting level 01 and when I execute task: balance forrward this posting level is changed in posting level 00.

- PL 01 is dedicated mainly to correcting errors, especially by manual JE.It's a feature of the system that after BCF PL01 goes to PL00. Automatic postings (not eliminations and consolidations) usually use PL10.

I cannot load data from SAP correctly to new period.

- Why?

Is it possible to change posting level from 01 into 10 automaticle?

- AFAIK, only manually. By reassigning the doctype to another PL.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One suggestion is to create a reclassification method and corresponding task to reclassify all PL 01 items to PL10 document type.

This may be a 1-off reclassification executed in the final period of the last year and once complete the task may be removed from the monitor. However before removing from the monitor be certain to remove all PL01 document types from the existing tasks to avoid this from recurring.