cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hom. system copy stops on "Adjust name table" phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm running an homogeneous system copy, that's a "normal" operation and I made another copy a few days ago successfully.

But now I'm having problems with new copy... this time, I'm copying the system to another LPAR wich I use for tests.

Operation was done until the phase "Adjust name table" and stops with error condition. I've searched many OSS notes, but I can't found any solution that matches with this case.

Anybody has an idea about what I have to do?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

André Koji Honma

Support Analyst

FUJIFILM do Brasil Ltda.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Operation was done until the phase "Adjust name table" and stops with error condition. I've searched many OSS notes, but I can't found any solution that matches with this case.

Don't you think it would be helpful in order to assist you if you would tell us the exact error message you get?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Really, I've tried to search for solutions in SAP notes, but nothing found.

This is the message that is displayed at the point of error (extracted from SAPINST.LOG file):

ERROR 2011-05-31 15:58:53.743

FCO-00011 The step adjustNametab with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_DB4|ind|ind|ind|ind|4|0|adjustNametab was executed with status ERROR .

Thank you.

André

0 Kudos

Hi André,

Markus is completely right, people will need more details to get an idea how to help you. You should be able to find them in sapinst_dev.log, searching for step adjustNametab.

HTH,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I think that not helpfull... this is the message in SAPINST_DEV.LOG file:

ERROR 2011-05-31 14:06:19.874

FCO-00011 The step adjustNametab with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_DB4|ind|ind|ind|ind|4|0|adjustNametab was executed with status ERROR .

Thank you for help!

Best Regards,

André

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please sort the files in the installation directory by date and check the newest ones.

Also see if there's a "dipgntab.log".

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

This logfile does not exist... ordering the files by date/time, the most recent files are some xml files, SAPINST and SAPINST_DEV logs and two dumps which don't have anything about error in this phase.

Thank you!

André