Did you mean: 

how to post data from xi to ecc

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i have scenario it follows like this..

xi -

>ecc

i want to create some data structure and it contains Sales Order mandatory fields.

then i need to develop proxies and from proxie i need to send this test data and i have to call BAPI_SALESORDER_CRETEDFROMDAT1 with this way i need to create the sales order..

can any one give me a solution how..to proceed..like coding..or errorhandling of proxies..and outbound/inbound proxies..where i need to develop the code..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a Receiver RFC communication channel to call a program on ECC that will trigger the BAPI. You can check the Receiver RFC configuration on the help page below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/c8/e80440a832e369e10000000a155106/content.htm

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>can any one give me a solution how..to proceed..like coding..or errorhandling of proxies..and outbound/inbound proxies..where i need to develop the code..

You can create Server Proxy or receiver proxy. Create scenario where sender as you want and receiver as proxy. Configure using proxy adapter on the receiver side. Run SPROXY in ECC and develop proxy objects. That's it. When you send data from PI, message will be routed via proxy adapter to reach ECC. Search sdn for proxy receiver scenarios. You can also use RFC adapter on the receiver side to call BAPI too.

Search for RFC receiver and Proxy receiver scenarios. There are plenty of links available.