cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Task List Determination for Functional Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We need to determine task list for functional location automatically during maintenance order processing. And it is possible via standard funtionality via menu path extras->task list selection->to reference object.

However I couldn't determine it for functlional location I created. I created task list with reference to functional locatin, release it for usage, and it is valid in the maintenance order date, but when we try to determine it system tells "no task list selected". What might be the reason? Any idea will be appreciated. (I tried with general task list and it is determined without any error by the way)

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with this

Extras >> task list selection >> Direct entry

Then select functional location option and enter FL

If you want to use TO REFERENCE OBJECT, then you must enter functional location in header

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Kapi dor the reply.

I have tried also direct entry and it is not determined. I entered the functional location in to header that I created task list. WHen I try with general task list it is working by the way.

Do you have any other idea?

thnaks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you find the same task list in display mode or in List editing (IA08/IA09/IA10)?

What is number range has been maintained for it?

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran

yes I can find the task list from the list by indicating the functional location number..

number range is . 00000001 - 10000000 and currently it is in12.

thank you.

Edited by: Mehmet Ergul on Jun 1, 2011 12:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you selected Released (General). Have you tried by creating some maintenance plan with this FL & Task list?

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes task list status is 4 (general)

I created maintenance plan for the functional location and schedule it. Maintenance order is created with the operation I indicated in the task list.

But still I cannot determine the task list from the menu extras ->task list selection->to reference object.