cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Analyzer - Display FS item in two separate columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have the following situation: When executing my query in BEx Analyzer, I have the FS item as break down in the rows, according to the hierarchy. However nodes, sub nodes and the items themselves are all displayed in one column, as this is the default setting. Is it possible to split the display into two columns?

What I would like to have is, for example, the nodes in column xxx and the childs which belong to this node in column yyy. Is there a possibility to adjust the display settings like this?

Many thanks fpr your answers!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes this is possible with BEXGETDATA feature of Workbook.

If you can save your query in a Workbook and select any row/column and context menu----convert to formula.

Then you will arrive in a such a manner that you can cut paste your nodes according to your requirement and save the workbook.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

BEXGETDATA would be an option, but I would like to know if it is possible to do this directly in the query by changing some display options, for example.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Probably i will say its not possible.....pls check if this can happen with Paste as Child at desginer level.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion, this is not possible.

Two different columns means 2 diff Infoobjects, means you need to do this in the underlying info provider.