Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create / Change Scheduling agreement Function modules (VA31, VA32)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could somebody please tell me if there is any EDI FM to create Schedule agreement (VA31) and for change (VA32). I did some research found one of the question has been discussed kind of same and asking to use BAPI_AGREEMENT_MAINTAIN, but this is ME31 transaction code.

My scenario is I am getting ORDERS IDOC and depends upon condition i would need to create Sales order create, change and Scheduling agreement create and change. I know there are standard FM to create / change Sales order (IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS(Process code ORDE), IDOC_INPUT_ORDCHG(Process code ORDC)) but I didn't find anything for Scheduling agreement (VA31)

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

sb

2 REPLIES 2

paul_quinn
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

IDOC_INPUT_DELINS will create and update scheduling agreements.

There are many consulting/FAQ notes in the area SD-SLS-OA-SCH that are worth reading on this.

But you could start with SAP note 923050 - FAQ:Production startup w/ sched. agreements typical problems

kind regards

Paul Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

thanks for response, IDOC_INPUT_DELINS FM can only update Schedule lines, and the SAP notes only talkes about config side of Schedule lines. I am looking for FM which can create Schedule agreement.

Thanks

SB