Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for userexit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to pose this questions, if I'm at the incorrect place, please let me know.

I'm wondering if there is a userexit or maybe even a BADI available for the following requirement:

After creating a return sales order in VA01, I want to have SAP give me some kind of pop-up to propose to print labels for each line item in the return order.

Is there a BDI which could be used for this, or a user exit where I can enter this enhancement?

Your input is much appreciated,

M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hoge,

After creating a return sales order in VA01, I want to have SAP give me some kind of pop-up to propose to print labels for each line item in the return order.

I think there is no badi available to print like line item wise print.

I will suggest take all the line item will be in the return sales order. Develop a smartform and attach for output type. Generally this is a good practice.Anyway while creating return sales order we will get only return line items. I am not sure how you are getting data in sales order whether copied from invoice or manually entering.

Regards,

Madhu.

1 REPLY 1

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hoge,

I think there is no badi available to print like line item wise print.

I will suggest take all the line item will be in the return sales order. Develop a smartform and attach for output type. Generally this is a good practice.Anyway while creating return sales order we will get only return line items. I am not sure how you are getting data in sales order whether copied from invoice or manually entering.

Regards,

Madhu.