Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Progress-Elearning courses

former_member206624
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We have imported scorm courses in Authoring tool and able to play in the portal but i have got a small query here, once i start the course and after doing the follow up in the back end system the completion status shows - the course was passed successfully.

When i have checked the hrpad614 table i have all the pass and followed up information but i would like to know how the tabel-LSOTACLRNRESULT is related to elearning ,we use TPARTDOC number to get the out put of this table.

For some courses designed in Authoring toll i am getting the information related to lsotacclrresult table.

Please provide your ideas .

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All LSOTAC* tables store results for tests created via the AE. Tests created using other content creation tools (e.g., Articulate; Captivate, etc.) are stored in the SCORM tables. Generally if test results (question/answer results) are passed, I see them in the suspend data field. Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharon :

We encounter the same problem ,our client use articulate as courseware making with tests,now I use AE import the courseware and the tests,with all process finished,I don't see any results generate?How it happens and if I want to get the result or score ,what should do ?

Thanks so much!

Felix