Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default tax code for material group

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to determine a tax code as default in the PO.For this I have created an info record for a material group XYZ with tax code maintained as P1 in the info record.

Now when I create a text PO with the same material group and vendor combination the system does not determine the info record in the PO so as to determine the tax code P1 as default in the PO.

Am I missing something or this is not SAP standard?

Regards,

V S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The automatic determination of info records w/ material groups is only possible with PR's. You have to use the search help option 'info records per material group' in the 'info record' field in the line item to bring the info record. This is standard SAP behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if this is standard behaviour but an alternate solution to your requirement is to create condition records using t.code MEK1 and condtion type NAVS. You can define your key combination and maintain condition records which can be autimatically defaulted on the PO.

Hope this will be useful

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

but there is no access sequence for condition type NAVS..so I cannot maintain a condition record