cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process od STO of Tied empties in beverages industry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can anybody explain me the process od STO of Tied empties in beverages industry .

I activated empties management in MM. I am Using VOLL material type for full product & LEER for empties product.

1. In STO, BOM (BOM Type 5) is exploded and It is carried to delivery.

2. In delivery I am using item category u201CNLNGu201D for full product & u201CNLNZu201D for empties item. Is it right combination??

3. At the time of PGI only full product is coming in the material document not the subitem.

But if I check t-code /n/bev1/nemb51, system shows tied emptied with movement type 641.

Is it the standard practice in empties management???

4. Sub item (empties item) is not copied At the time of MIGO, system shows u201Csub item is not copied u201C

If we do MIGO without empties with reference to outbond delivery, In t- code /n/bev1/nemb51 system shows empties movement with movement type 101 . Is it the standard practice ??

Will appritiate the prompt reply !!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for the link, I aready have gone through by this document earlier !!

My question was that when I am doing STO system carries BOM from PO to outbond delivery but at the time of MIGO system only shows main item not the tied empty, System shows massage u201Csub item is not copied u201C .

I want to know that is this the standard process of empties management stock transport order ??

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Solved it by myself !!!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Solved it by myself

It would have been helpful to all had you updated how you have solved the issue. Please develop the habit of updating the forum properly when the issue is resolved.

The above comment is NOT going to help anybody.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)