cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT0019- end date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

End date for a non-employee should be 13months from the start date but it is taking end date as 12/31/9999.

Please Help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry for the previous reply from me ... i mistook the IT to be 16 and not 19..

For IT 0019 we do not have end date as it only takes the end date of the task in task date and the reminder date for getting fetched in the report of IT0019.

You can use IT0016 for your requirement as this is where capture contracts of employees.

R K

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can save the Non Emploee details in IT0016 under the subtype contractors or what ever.

For the subtype in SPRO you can maintain a standard setting for Associate or Non Associate, based on the settings:

Associate will not have the contract end date, where as the non associates will have the contract end date displayed in the IT0016.

IT0019 is only to maintian Monitoring Task but it is not suggested to maintian the COntract end date.

Thanks

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Just change the end date as you want and save it.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Details pls, navigation path or a table, I will appreciate it much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Time constraints can be view and modify by V_T582A table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the time constraint for the IT 0019 if the time constraint is 1 then it will not allow you to delimit till the infotype. You can check your requirement and change it accordingly. But it is not very much recommended hence i will suggest you to check the requirement closely before going ahead.