cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Legal Consolidation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to run consolidation and here are the steps which I followed.

1. Load transactional data in my Legal Application in LC.

2. Load Ownership data using dynamic hierarchy and run ownership calc data package. I have 2 entities in my dynamic hierarchy which roll up to G_CG1 whose group currency is USD. (Please note that the currency for the records in my ownership infocube is G_CG1)

3. Run Group currency conversion at G_CG1 level which converts all my data from LC to USD.(Please note that the currency for the records in my Legal infocube is USD)

4. Now when I run my consolidation data package with following parameters:

Time: 2009.DEC

Groups: G_CG1

Category: c_100

It give me error that system can not find data for the given category in application Legal which make sense because data on the backend side is stored in USD and not in G_CG1.

When I run my consolidation data package with following parameters:

Time: 2009.DEC

Groups: USD

Category: c_100

It give me error that system can not find data for the given account and entity in application Ownership which make sense because data on the backend side is stored in G_CG1 and not in USD.

How can I come over this situation? What am I missing for my data between the Ownership and Legal to match? Please help.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Diksha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dirksha,

I think that the problem is related with the conversion program.

Revise all the group properties, because INPUT data must being generated in G_xx and not only in USD to use it in consolidation program.

In our model we have defined group and currency dimension separately.

Hope this help.

Regards

Gabriel Garcí

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks a lot for your response.

Can you please share the dimensions you have in your Legal and Ownership application. And also I would really appreciate if you can share properties of your Group and Currency dimension.

I really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Thanks,

Diksha.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diksha,

If you need to see a working example with all the dimensions/properties set up correctly I recommend that you download the IFRS solution.

A key consideration with the new Group dimension is to ensure one memeber e.g. G_NONE, has property CURRENCY_TYPE equal to 'N'.

Cheers

Stuart

former_member209721
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How is built your consolidation data model ? Especially regarding the Group and Currency dimensions ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thanks for your prompt reply:

Legal:

C_ACCT

C_CATEGORY

C_DataSRC

ENTITY

FLOW

GROUPS (which is of type R)

INTCO

I_PROFITCENTER

PROFITCENTER

TIME

Ownership:

C_CATEGOPY

ENTITY

GROUPS

IntCO

0_ACCT

TIME

GROUPS Dimension::

ID,EVDESCRIPTION,REPORTING,ENTITY,CURRENCY_TYPE,DATASRC_LEVEL,GROUP_CURRENCY,PARENT_GROUP

G_CG1,PC4You Consolidated,Y,E_CG1,G,,USD,G_H1

USD,USD,Y,,R,,,

EUR,EUR,Y,,R,,,

Thanks,

Diksha.