cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide currency in input ready query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus.

I want to hide the currency in one input ready query; I do it with the NODIM instruction but after that the query is input ready anymore.

Anyone has a solution?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member5472
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve the functionality by writing a simple MACRO or Java Script code to hide a particular column.

Thanks

pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To make the key-figure input-ready all the characteristics values against which you are planning on this KF must have unique values in your query. When you use NODIM you are actually removing unique value of 'Currency' associated with that key figure . Hence, you are not able to plan.

If you define a fixed value for Currency and keep that in Filter and then use NODIM I feel it may .

Thanks and Regards,

MuraliManohar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You can put the currency in the rows or in the columns, and for the display of the currency choose none (no display).

The currency will still be there but it won't be displayed in the report.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Diogo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this but it doesn't work...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm not sure about it, but you can try to use inverse formula for making calculated KF (which uses NODIM function) as input ready.

Regards.

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

since currency is connected with the key figure, you can not get rid of it.

We use 2 approaches:

a) if we do have refenrence data including currency - we show booked data in the query, have currency in the lines and hide it (no display).

b) if we don´t have refenrence data, we use a key figure for input which is just a number without curency and have a function in the background (ususally started when saving button is pressed) which derives the currency i.e. from cost center and populates the real key figure

regards

Cornelia

sven_mader2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can put "0currency = empty" in the query filter.

Sven