cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal A/R Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have created an A/R invoice in crystal report. How can i attach this invoice to SAP B1 a/r invoice tab?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your B1 version and PL?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gordon,

i am on sap 8.881 PL:03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Administration >Setup>General>Report Layout manager to import your report.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

i went that far last week. But now when i tried to print an invoice i have to put the invoice number in parameter(crystal report)

in order to call that particular invoice.

Thanks

Edited by: Chirag Dalal on May 31, 2011 8:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked default report provided by B1? It uses token to link the current document to print.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure what to look for?

I saw 3 parameters they were using.

I am just using one from it which is invoice#.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only Invoice# is not enough. The DocEntry# or RecordKey# is more important.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i have 2 parameters

Invoice# and DocEntry#. I have imported report to SAP B1. But when i reviewed it it ask me to put the info for those parameters.

How can i omit this and link to the actual invoice?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

A better way to do is to edit the system report to save as your report. Otherwise, it will be extremely difficult or not possible to reproduce the internal link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Gordon,

That means i have to modify the system crystal report and make my report from it.

Looks like i have no other option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right. Just like PLD, you may not have ability to create your own from scratch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you find the SAp documentation on the portal which describes how to create reports to be used as layouts. There is specific syntax to be used in the parameters so they will resolve correctly when run in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using SAP 2007 then you should add report in Add-on menu ,and here you can select that in which module you want to add .rpt file.

And Using SAP 8.8 and 8.81

then you can import .rpt file with after select layout opting in form

Administration >Setup>General>Report Layout manager

Thanks

Manvendra Singh Niranjan

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Your question is not clear.

Did you created Report/Layout in Crystal? If yes, then try to use the Add ins menu in the crystal report to import the report/layout to SAP B1.

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Thanks for your prompt response. I have imported my invoice to SAP print lay out and designer. I have selected this report as a default report. Do i have to make any more setting on sap so this invoice attached with the a/r invoice? How does crystal report link with that particular invoice? If i put parameter in CR then i have to assign it every time i call the preview or print the document?