cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties with Crystal Report 2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning to everybody!

I am with difficulties in generate a report using Crystal Report 2010, following:

I have two distinct Tables, being one of the Customers Registered in the System and another of the Delivery Locations that only is supplied when the Customer own a Location of different delivery from your cadaster, kind Customer such has x local only then I supply the second table with such local.

I want the report show me all the customers selected by the user, be whats are the Customers, however whether one or more customers also own other local of delivery shows these local soon after the normal data of the same.

Only that I do not be obtaining such results, because the alone report to shows me the customers that own such delivery addresses in the prison Table, the ones that just do not have he scorns in other words does not print anything.

Help me please and if can pass some examples.,

Thanks!

Dilson

Edited by: DJHasselmann on May 31, 2011 4:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, good morning!

How to do it? Can it show an example?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to

Database -> Database expert

Select link tab, double click the join between tables and change to Left outer join

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey LAN!

Thank you very much by its ready attention, it worked everything OK!

Once again thank you very much!

Dilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning people,

I am waiting a hint for the solution of my problem, or is not Crystal Report able to accomplish such task? And are it it we as should procede?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the join from your customer table to your location table.

You appear to have an equal join, when you should be using a left outer join.

Ian