Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhancement in ME55 ALV output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

Currently I am working on enhancement of ME55 T.code . My requirement is to add one more field in The ALV output of the report .

but the standard report uses OOPS ALV to display the output . But I don't hv knowledge of OOPS ALV . Please tell me if it is possible to enhance the report without knowing OOPS . I already have done R&D in the standard report RM06BF00 . Please tell me is it necessary to know OOPS ALV in order to enhance the report or it can be done without knowing that ?

Thanks in advance .

Suvendu .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Disregarding any other aspects, OO and "classical" programming can be mixed, subject to more stricter syntax checks in OO context. So do as you feel, give it a try, if it works, bingo.

Thomas

4 REPLIES 4

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Disregarding any other aspects, OO and "classical" programming can be mixed, subject to more stricter syntax checks in OO context. So do as you feel, give it a try, if it works, bingo.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

From my experience, the best way to learn something new is to take on a project where you don't have all the pieces.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Thomas and Rob

Edited by: suvendu.chk on Jun 1, 2011 5:13 AM

Former Member

1. append a structure 'ZXXX' for structure 'MEREP_OUTTAB_EBANOV' .

2. add source code plug-in "Z_XXX" in METHOD "if_reader_mm~read_table" of LMEREPI19 .