Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in XI Message Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It's an SRM to ECC scenario through XI.

The standard content is already imported from Market place. I get a chequered flag from SXMB_MONI when I run the scenario. Which means all is fine from XI end. However, when we go to the ECC sytem, we see that there is an error. In SXMB_MONI of ECC I get this error

NOTE: The following trace entries are always lacking</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">- Exit WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">- Exit CALL_PIPELINE_ASYNC</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Async barrier reached. Bye-bye !</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Application Error at Receiver... => ROLLBACK WORK</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">System Error at Receiver... => ROLLBACK WORK</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_LOG_TO_PERSIST" />

<Trace level="1" type="System_Error">Application-Error exception return from pipeline processing!</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST" />

I checked SXMB_ADM, and the current value of the paramter IS_URL contains port as 51000, shouldn't it be ABAP port? If the port is wrong how is it showing succes in XI, SXMB_MONI?

Also the Receiver com channel is XI adapter, so it should be a proxy. Is it because of any missing steps in ECC ?

Kindly give inputs

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 checked SXMB_ADM, and the current value of the paramter IS_URL contains port as 51000,

it should be the one used for your integration server....can you confirm from any of your basis team?

If the port is wrong how is it showing succes in XI, SXMB_MONI?

In my opinion the port need not be changed....port 8xxx was required to be used till 7.0

Is it because of any missing steps in ECC ?

did you test the proxy in the ECC system? there might be some issue with the data that you are trying to update using the proxy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

This is PI 7.1 and I was not able to contact the Basis team till now. I will confirm but I thought it's ABAP port for all versions and not just till 7.0

This is an SRM to ECC through PI scenario. They have downloaded the XI standard content. I couldn't test it as those steps were done by the functional consultants. Since it's standard content download we cannot test the proxy in ECC. There are many Receiver Agreeements also which impy that for tjhis same SRM- ECC combo there are many standard contents that they havde downloaded.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the error in the Trace of the Response

Reading receiver agreement</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Outbound validation does not take place</Trace>

Any clues? I guess it's because of that this is not reaching ECC

Regards

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its generic message you would see, why don't you debug proxy and see? Can you also confirm that you are not sending any junk or illegal char?

Regards

Pothana

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I debug Proxy? How do I find out the Proxy code in ECC?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I went to the XI Server and checked RFC destinations using SM59. Under type H connection, I have only one listed there. It's INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI. DO I need to create an RFC connection of type H from XI to ECC on the XI server? The ECC is 6.04

Regards

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Login to your Client system (ECC) and see your proxy objects(tcode SPROXY) are created then follow this blog for step by step for debug.

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

Regards

Pothana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

As mentioned above by Lucas...the message processed successfully PI point of view and failed in ECC MONI .

Change your port to 8000 and check.....

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please change the port to 8000 (HTTP ABAP port).

However, please change the TRACE_LEVEL to 3 and send the message again. If it is successful com PI side, it means the communication was performed successfully. Application Errors usually means that the receiver side wasn`t able to identify the message properly. Therefore, please change the payload of the message and see if it contains all required information.