cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning infotypes to infogroups and usergroup (country specific)

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am an abapper so I apologise for what may be a too basic question, but I have searched and not able to find complete answer.

I have a situation where I am using 1 User group i.e. '07' which is assigned to Infogroup 'Z1' which is for Hire Action 'Z1'. This calls infotypes 0000, 0001, 0002, 0006, 0007, 0008, 0009, 0041.

I am using the User Group '07' for 3 different countries, let's say Country A, B, and C. For country C I want to exclude infotype 0009 from the hire action. In other words for country A and B I want to call all the infotypes above in the hire action, but for country C I don't want 0009 in the hire action.

What is the best way to do this? Do I have to use a different User Group (I would like to keep just the one user group i.e. '07' for all countries)? Or can this be controlled via IGMOD feature?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saphrhaji
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gemini,

From what i know, you will have to use seperate user group for diffrent countries.

Thanks

Haji

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Prepare a different Infogroup and assign it in the feature IGMOD

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use IGMOD Feature to execute different inotype group.

Assign return value based on MOLGA. Use IGMOD return value to group infotype.

Rgds,

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

try creating a new infogroup as a copy of old one and assign it to the third category after removing the required entry and associate with the hiring action of the country C.