cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal places in Measurement tab for Land

Hamdan
Explorer
0 Kudos

We lease-in Land in Acres. Typical land sizes require area to be defined in decimal units e.g 18.963 ACR or 256.755 ACR.

However, in the measurement tab for creating Land the amount column is rounding off all decimal values to whole numbers. Like in the above example what gets entered is 18 ACR and 256 ACR respectively.

I did not find any decimal options while defining the measurement type. Any clues how to go about resolving this issue?

Hamdan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hamdan,

You need to define new custom or change the existing unit of measurements assigned in respective dimensions. In this node you specify the number of decimal places you wish to have on particular unit. for example usually ACERS have 3 to 4 decimals as the unit is too high and the rent amount can differ a lot if we omit the decimals.

SPRO -> SAP Netweaver -> Check Units of Measurement

On the next screen select the dimension and click on the unit of measurement. create or edit the unit and specify the rounding decimals and other attributes as needed.

Assign this Unit of measurement to the measurement types in REFX and the Measurement types of the object types, which I am sure you know already.

Enjoy,

Jag

Hamdan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagannath,

Problem has been resolved. I have made the necessary changes as recommended.

Regards,

Hamdan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need to define the measurement types accordingly to accept decimal values.

Please check and make corrections in the below menu path for the same.

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Flexible Real Estate Management (Enterprise Extension) > Master Data > Basic Settings > Measurements >

Thanks

Neel