cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using properties in a *REC statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to copy the result of a cost center allocation from the source cost center profit center to the destination cost center profit center. We use a property on the cost center dimension to define the profit center of the cost center.

I first use *RUN ALLOCATION to generate the cost center allocation results but I then need to copy the results to the right profit center. I have written the following code to do this which validates successfully:

*WHEN ACCOUNT

*IS A10000

*REC(PROFITCENTER=COSTCENTER.PROFITCENTER)

*ENDWHEN

However when I run it I receive the following error message:

'RUN_LOGIC Property value not found'

Does anybody know whether it is possible to use properties in *REC statements and if so how I should write the logic?

Kind Regards

Wayne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran UJKT and the script validated successfully. When I ran it in simulation mode i receive the error: UJK_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION:Property value not found.

I do have an *XDIM_MEMBERSET already created with the necessary dataset required for the script to run successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm almost sure that you have a costcenter member and its profit center property do not exist in profitcenter dimension. Please check it one more time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks yes it was an invalid property member that was not spelt correctly.

Many Thanks

Wayne

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try following code. However you should be sure that all the profitcenter property members of costcenter exist in profitcenter dimension members. For example if you have a member of costcenter like na_cc and if property profitcenter of this member is blank, this code doesnt work. So you have to add a XDIM_MEMBERSET.

XDIM_MEMBERSET COSTCENTER <,> NA_CC or 
XDIM_MEMBERSET COSTCENTER = BAS(CC)

*WHEN ACCOUNT
*IS A10000
*REC(FACTOR=1, PROFITCENTER=COSTCENTER.PROFITCENTER)
*ENDWHEN

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have that property in the costcenter dimension. Please ensure that you have a property value maintained for the member of the costcenter. And it should be a valid profitcenter.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please validate and run your code in UJKT and let us know what happens.