cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which of the area i should used in VOFM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have this requirement and we need to make use of routine to chips in our logic.

Our requirement:

+Based on our business requirement (i.e. upon PGI in outbound delivery, SPED trigger and create an inbound delivery. During the process of inbound creation, program takes the delivery date of the outbound delivery and add the transit time in calendar days (TVRO-TRAZTD) from the outbound delivery route the delivery date + route+.

Questions:

VOFM is divided into four main groups. They are Copying Requirements, Data Transfer, Requirements and Formulas.

Q1 - Base on our requirement, I just don't know which of the group I should use?

I wonder if I can create a new routine at VOFM ==> Data Transfer ==> Deliveries?

Thanks.

tuff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tuffy,

Do not think you need to create a routine for this requirement.

As per the requirement, you have to do a BDC recording of the inbound delivery creation and get the help of abaper to trigger the program which will create this inbound delivery in background with the required/copied values.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Hegal. this seems to be the best way to do it.

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear both,

I don't understand why you guys suggest another BDC program to be build for this requirement.

Our current system has already built up the process (i.e in live system for more than a year) of using SPED output to create the inbound delivery upon PGI at the outbound delivery side.

The problem we are facing is that the Delivery Date field in the inbound dly document header is calculated not correct according to our business rule, because the standard SAP does not chips in the logic of the transit time value when deriving the delivery date (i.e. standard SAP just copy the Delivery Date in outbound delivery to the Delivery Date field in inbound delivery).

Thus, I am checking how to do this in VOFM as this will require routine setup and I am stuck in VOFM (see my first message) question.

Appreciate feedback . Thanks again.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tuffy,

I have least knowledge about SPED scenario as i have not worked on the same.

However, by going through the configurations, i have a strong belief that your requirement can be fulfilled by using

'Requirement' routine, which has to be assigned against 'condition type' in your output determination procedure.

VOFM--> REQUIREMENTS --> OUTPUT CONTROL.

Please get the help of ABAPER to put a breakpoint in this routine and with debugging, check whether the values can be manipulated.

Also check the following links on configuration of SPED.

[http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2008/helpdata/EN/36/8c16935d03412faf6c25b2450ebbf6/content.htm]

[http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/dc/060641f753f523e10000000a155106/content.htm]

Meanwhile, we can expect other experts to respond to your post.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (0)