cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving single billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do any one know how to do archiving for a single document , we have a billing document and that needs to be archived .

Regards

Sujan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to tcode AOBJ for object SD_VBRK. See the reports for archive, delete, preprocessing, and so on. See the requirements on other archiving objects (if you need archive other objects before). Create variants for the before reports. When you run SARA for SD_VBRK it will call this reports. Create a variant for report S3VBRKWRS where you do the selection for one invoice (your invoice). Search notes with the string SD_VBRK. For instance Note 488970 - Archivability criteria for billing docs S3VBRKWR/S3VBRKPT.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply

i am getting an issue while executing SARA

i have created a variant for the object SD_VBRK and executed it in write program

I am getting below error

No variants have been maintained for the delete program. Consequently, the delete program cannot be run.

System Response=>

It is only possible to run the delete program if you have maintained variants for the delete program in both test and production modes in the Customizing settings. You must also ensure that these variants actually exist.

If the delete program is to be triggered automatically by the write program, you must have maintained the variants for the delete program

Procedure=>

Create a test mode variant and a production variant for the delete program in the archive object and maintain the Customizing settings for the archiving object.

In transaction AOBJ, select the relevant archiving object and choose: Customizing Settings -> Delete Program Settings: Test Mode/Production Mode.

Or in transaction SARA choose: Customizing -> Archiving Object-Specific Customizing: Technical Settings

i tried doing Customizing -> Archiving Object-Specific Customizing: Technical Settings...dint find any option to control

And also i dint find anything to maintain variant in delete Program

Could you please let me know how to fix this.....do i need to do any config to fix it.

Regards

Sujan

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to AOBJ, in SD_VBRK in customizing settings, see the settings for delete program. See if you have on the option start automatically and you have created the variant in field production mode variant. My suggestion is set in 'not scheduled' and run the deletion from SARA.

Regads

Eduardo

PD: I forgot, check the values in tcode VORR (see customizing transactions in AOBJ always)

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Jun 1, 2011 2:20 PM

Answers (0)