cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS release error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I can't release my project

My WBS D-000023 is under project MGH-00001, My wbs status is CRTD BUDG AVAC, user status: uncn

project status: CRTD, user:BUNA

it shows error:"Partially release project" is not allowed (PRJ MGH-00001)

what should i do?

Message no. BS007

Diagnosis

The current status of object 'PRJ MGH-00001' prohibits business transaction 'Partially release project'.

Procedure

To process business transaction 'Partially release project', you first have to change the status of object 'PRJ MGH-00001' to allow the transaction 'Partially release project'.

This gives you an overview of the system and user statuses that affect the transaction. A transaction can only be executed if there is at least one status that allows it and there is no status that forbids it.

Error when processing asset under construction (AuC) for WBS element D-000023

Message no. CJ824

Diagnosis

While editing an asset in construction for the WBS element, an error occured.

System Response

Processing stopped.

Procedure

Go to the asset in construction for the WBS element and correct the error that appears there.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member220491
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. If you are not able to release the project, in one of the user status you might have forbiden the release of the project, so set the user ststus where release is permitted

2. Regarding transfering the ba;lace from WBS to another WBS use T:code KB11N, from here you can transfer the balances.

Thanks

Regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can you help?

in project, my user status is BUNA, (budget to be assigned), but I already use CJ30 assign the budget to project definition and wbs, so how to solve this issue?

Edited by: sivkumr on Jun 1, 2011 7:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check the User status of Project Def also. It could be prohibiting the partial release.

2. Check whether user stat - BUNA is configured to prohibit bugeting.

regards,

Sejo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can any one help? I already stated project definition user status : BUNA, wbs user status: UNCN, I'm wondering why I already enter budget for project, it still says: budget to be assigned,

in my project status profile, there is no status called buna, only uncn, how to check buna?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot assign budget to project definition. Budget is assigned against a WBS. Hence the user status that is influencing budgeting is the WBS user status which is UNCN in your case. You have mentioned that business transaction, "budgeting" is maintained as "no influence" for UNCN, so budgeting was allowed. The description of User status has nothing to do with the business transactions it infleunces. Configure UNCN to prohibit budgeting if you dont want to allow budgeting.

Hope you are aware that there are 2 status profiles - Proj definition stat prof & WBS status prof. Check the Proj prof to find the proj defn stat profile.

Regards,

Sejo

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, previous support staff create a project and wbs using same project type, but budget is entered, and we settle wbs to fixed aset. but why this time, it is not working.

we need budget

there is no wbs status profile, only project status profile, which has only UNCN

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If possible please upload the screen shots of your project and user status configuration details in some file sharing site and post the link here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you suggest any good sharing site?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Partial release is prohibited by the user status: uncn,

get the status profile from the project/project profile

go to OK02 & navigate to that status profile: & bouble click on status: uncn, change the prohibited transaction-"Partially release project."

Regards,

SL

Former Member
0 Kudos

UNCN in the profile doesn't have partially release project field. It has following field:

Budgeting: no influence

FI posting: permitted

Release:permitted

pls provide the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

by the way, how to transfer wbs balance to another wbs under different project?