cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible Employee Data Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

I saw one standard report in PA called 'Flexible Employee Data Report'. There we have an option to save our selections. But what is the use of it? And where do we use the saved name. It asks to start the name with '/'. I tried to use it in command field, but it doesn't work.

Regards

ET

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This report is used to choose the employee data that is to be displayed according to your flexibility.

This report allows you to choose from 20 separate fields for displaying employee data. For example, you can choose to display personal or organizational data.

You select the employee's data that you wish to display using Additional data. If you select Field selection, the HR field selection dialog box appears. From the field catalog stored in the dialog box, you can enter up to 20 fields of your choice.

Example

You want to create a list of employees containing specifications about the basic pay and work schedule rule for the employees. Enter the desired personnel numbers. Select the fields

Personnel number, Work schedule rule, and Total basic pay from the Field selection. Execute the report. The Pers.no, WS rule and Total basic pay columns are filled in the evaluation list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

My question is, what is the use of save button in the flexible data report screen? Can we save the selection and use later or each and every time we have to choose it?

Regards

ET

Answers (0)