Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

komp, komk structure, function 'CONDITION_RECORD_READ'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does somebody know how to get

komp and komk structure in program RSNAST00.

I want to call function module CONDITION_RECORD_READ, which need this.

Im using it in SD - logistic - shipping.

call function 'CONDITION_RECORD_READ'

exporting

pi_kvewe = 'A'

pi_kappl = 'V'

pi_kschl = 'ZSDP' "prize condition

pi_i_komk = komk

pi_i_komp = komp

importing

pe_i_vake = pe_i_vake

exceptions

no_record_found = 1

others = 2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jack_graus2
Active Contributor

When you need to redetermine priceconditions then CONDITION_RECORD_READ is appropriate. You need to fill all possible key fields in KOMK and KOMP that are used in your pricecondition(s). You fill the fields from the underlying application document.

When the prices are already determined in your application document (SD, logistic, shipping) then you can call RV_PRICE_PRINT_ITEM and RV_PRICE_PRINT_HEAD and there is no need to fill all the pricing key fields. When you do a where used on these function modules you will find a lot of examples.

Best regards Jack

1 REPLY 1

jack_graus2
Active Contributor

When you need to redetermine priceconditions then CONDITION_RECORD_READ is appropriate. You need to fill all possible key fields in KOMK and KOMP that are used in your pricecondition(s). You fill the fields from the underlying application document.

When the prices are already determined in your application document (SD, logistic, shipping) then you can call RV_PRICE_PRINT_ITEM and RV_PRICE_PRINT_HEAD and there is no need to fill all the pricing key fields. When you do a where used on these function modules you will find a lot of examples.

Best regards Jack