0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have scenario as below

Plant St Loc WH

1000 1100 100

1000 1200 100

1000 1300 100

1000 1400 100

The Storage Location 1200 1300 and 1400 are to be mad non-WM managed i..e the link between WH 100 and these storage location is to be removed.

As per me below are the prerequisites for this

1. There should be no stock in Storage Locations 1200, 1300 and 1400

2. There should not be any open TR, TO or PCN

Please correct me if I have missed anything.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think basically it's OK.

As for point 1) I would add that no quant should be in WM for to be detached storage locations (because no stock in to be detached storage locations doesn't mean automatically you won't have quants in WM).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello James,

Yes there is no many concerns except for possible stocks inconsistencies that I might generated.

For this you will delete the entry at configuration in (Path : Spro->Enterpriese structure->Assignment->Logistics

Execution-> Assign warehouse number to plant/storage location )

But if after deleting the entries we found some stocks still existing at storage type level for the storage locations/ plant combination you can proceed as per note 535043:

If the stock situation is that the stocks in the inventory management are correct and the WM stocks are incorrect, then this situation can only be corrected using standard means by the differences being cleared in a first step, that is the IM stocks are adjusted to the WM stock, and in a second step in the WM the stocks being corrected by physical inventory count.

Best Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's pretty much it. Technically it is possible to delete the assignment regardless of the existence of WM stock however, to be consistent and clean all related documents have to be closed and subsequently, the entire stock has to be reconciled (if there was negatives hanging in the interims).